Ernie Ball Everlast Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings Set PO2546 /PO2548
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Everlast Coated Acoustic Strings use groundbreaking nanotechnology that repels unwanted moisture and oils that negatively impact your strings and tone. Patented Everlast Coated provides ultimate protection for inner hex core and outer winding wire. And proved to be closer to steel string's classic tone than other traditional ways of filming techniques. 92% copper, 7.7% tin, and 0.3% phosphor wrap brass hex steel core. Producing warm rich bass tones with clear bright trebles.
- Everlast coated treatment is applied to both the inner hex core and outer wrap wire to provide ultimate protection without compromising tone or feel.
- Warm rich bass tones with clear bright trebles, played by acoustic guitar greats around the world.
- Element shield packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made.
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
- PO2546: Medium Light, Gauges 12 16 24 32 44 54.
- PO2548: Light, Gauges 11 15 22 30 42 52.
- 1 x Ernie Ball Strings Set