Maximizing output and clarity, the Ernie Ball cobalt guitar strings are revolutionary in string technology. Compared to any other alloy, cobalt metal has a stronger magnetic relationship, which makes the strings amplitude more wide, fully enhances the dynamic range and at the same time achieves incredible harmonic response and clearer treble, midrange and bass. The soft, silky feel gives the artist a new feel and tone. And proved to be closer to steel string's classic tone than other traditional ways of filming techniques.
- Greater frequency response. Cobalt provides a stronger magnetic relationship between pickups and strings than any other alloy.
- Provides excellent clarity for your guitar.
- Element shield packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made.
- Soft silky feel gives player a new feel and tone.
- PO2721, Gauges: 10 13 17 26 36 46.
- PO2723, Gauges: 9 11 16 24 32 42.
- 1 x Ernie Ball Strings Set