- No Hole Back Plate Fits for American Modern Standard Strat Style Guitar Replacement
- With an offset rectangular hole and beveled edge.
- Material: 3ply plate made of 3ply PVC; 4ply plate made of 3ply PVC and 1ply Celluloid material.
- Color: White, Black, Cream, Mint Green, Ivory, White Pearl, Black Pearl, Aged Pearl, Red Tortoise, Brown Tortoise Colors are available.
- With the protective film on the surface, while using please split it off.
- All materials are environmentally friendly, thermostability, no smell.
- Excellent product processes ensure the edge of the smooth and structured.
- Transparent template: transparent PVC, will send together with the tremolo backplate for helping locate positions of screw holes. It can be placed on your old backplate or guitar body, you can mark the accurate location of the screw holes on the template. Then you can drill holes from the new backplate depending on the template. Therefore you could get a new backplate that match your guitar perfectly, no longer worry that it doesn't fit!
- 1 x Guitar Back Plate
- 1 x Transparent Template
- 25 x Screws
I've picked up many back plates over the years, and half the time the mounting holes don't line up. These plates - without pre-drilled holes - are perfect! I can use them for the offset or symmetrical back plates. My only objection is that they take so long to arrive!
I have a stratocaster with backplate holes that don't match any backplate that I've been able to find. This backplate allowed me to drill holes that matched the back of my guitar perfectly. I'm pleased that I was actually able to find this product.