- 100% Brand new high quality .
- Mini 5W guitar amplifier,use for acoustic electric guitar,perfect for the guitar learners to practice.
- Excellent performance & elegant design,Compact, reliable and durable
- Adopts high-sensitivity dedicated guitar speaker.
- Sound is clear and clean, with excellent sound effects.
- Equipped with the volume & the tone controlling functions.
- With an input port and a headphone port.
- With a metal clip, so it is convenient to hang.
- Design of the body: sturdy plastic material body with metal dashboard, metal belt clip.
- Controls: Guitar Input, volume, tone, power switch (on /off/distortion),headphone output,DC 9V jack.
- Output: 5W.
- Speaker: 3" .
- Power supply: AC 100V-240V Adapter Cord DC 9V 1A Centeral-Negative Power Adapter (included) or 9V 6F22 battery(Not included) .
- Item size:124mm (L) ×60mm (H) ×126mm (W).
- Item weight: 335g .
- Package size: 130mm (L) ×70mm (H) ×130mm (W).
- Package weight: 375g
- 1 x 5W Mini Guitar Amplifier
- 1 x DC 9V power adapter
- 1 x User’s Manual
I bought this to test out my new build as I didn't have much money on hand. Was able to get quality pickup, pots, bridge, and this lil trooper for under $100. It's my first ever build so I was nervous to go for it but I ended being satisfied.
This amp is small and not very loud, but way louder than you'd expect. I was concerned about the wires being broken but after a week of playing, not a single skip in audio.
This is supposedly portable but I would actually avoid playing this in public as the quality is far from great, but it's good enough for me to practice with my new guitar.