- Highly versatile condenser microphone, high sensitivity, low nonlinear distortion, good transient response.
- Rugged and compact housing, durable and portable.
- Cardioid directivity design, reduce the noise interference of the side and rear to provide better noise isolation.
- Wide frequency response, catch sound source more accurately and clear sound quality.
- Double layer filter design, with air filtration function,can eliminate noise is singing breath.
- High quality gold-plated diaphragm, assure low self-noise ,high output and the accurate reproduction.
- Wide Application for recording vocals,guitar amps,overheads,percussion,TV studio,broadcasting stations.etc.
- Acoustic operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer,permanently polarized.
- Transducer diameter: 17mm/0.67inch.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid.
- Sensitivity: 16.7mV/Pa(-35.5dBV).
- Dynamic range: 123dB(A).
- Frenquency Response: 20Hz-20kHz.
- Output Impedance:≤400Ω±30%(at 1kHz).
- Load impedance: ≥1000 Ω.
- Equivalent Noise level: ≤15dBA.
- Power supply: 48V+/-4V.
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR plug.
- Microphone Dimension: 138*52*36mm/5.43*2.04*1.42inch.
- Microphone net weight: 310g/10.9oz.
- Note: To ensure the best sound quality, kindly do not cover any objects on the mesh head.
- 1 x Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Plastic Shock-proof Mount
- 1 x Microphone XLR Cable
- 1 x User Manual