- 100% Brand new and testing is fine.
- High-quality push-pull potentiometer for electric guitar/bass building,for pickguard/control plate mounting.
- Great for custom wirings such as coil tapping, phase, and series/parallel.
- The coarse knurled Long shaft fits most control knobs.
- Includes washer & mounting nut.
- Resistance: A250k /B250k/A500k /B500k ohm are available.
- Shaft Diameter: Approx. 6mm.
- Shaft Thread diameter: Approx. 7mm.
- Shaft Length: Approx.18mm.
- Base Diameter: Approx.17mm.
- Whole Length: Approx.43.5mm.
Audio Taper (A) increases or decreases in a sloped curve fashion; Linear Taper (B) increases or decreases in a linear fashion; Audio Taper (A) are always used as Tone and Linear Taper (B) are always used as Volume, but you can use Audio Taper as Volume and Linear Taper as Tone as well, it usually depends on your personal preference.