FLEOR Mechanical Wind-Up Metronome Traditional for Piano, Guitar, Drums, Bass
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The FLEOR FM-101 Precision Mechanical Metronome is a mechanical device that emits a stable beat at various speeds, can train your speed concept ,helping you to develop your own sense of rhythm.
- Unique fashion conical shape design ,light teak color hard ABS plastic outer , made of environmentally friendly materials, impact resistance, stability, wear resistance.
- Internal clock structure with gears and winding drives a pendulum,no batteries required.
- Movement made of 7 pure copper gear and bell,use a special groove driving parts design,reduce lots of friction, tolerance:<0.08%, precise rhythm and durable,doesn't need to add lubricants any longer . sound big, crisp.
- Laser engraving scale adjustment rod , is different from the traditional stamping technology, solve swing uneven problem，move rhythm precise ,give a good visual sense of tempo.
- Adjustable beat settings (0/2/3/4/6) with bell ring indication.
- Tempo range of 40 - 208 beat per minute,all the rhythm you need is under your control.
- Color: 11 Colors are available.
- Item Size: 10.5*11.8*21.0cm(L*W*H).
- Item Weight: 590g.
- Package Size: 12.5*12.5*25cm(L*W*H).
- Package Weight:630g.