FLEOR Set of Aged Pearl SSS Pickguard Back Plate & Single Coil Pickup Covers Knobs Switch Tremolo Arm Tips for Vintage 8 Hole Strat Guitar Parts
- 1 Set of gutiar pickguard+back plate+pickup covers+knobs+ tips .
- Fits for USA Vintage 8 Holes FD Strat Style / 50s Strat Style Guitar Parts Replacement.
- 8 Hole SSS(single/single/single coil) style pickguard.
- Pickguard with pure aluminum foil shield on the backside.
- Pickguard Color: Aged Pearl color; 4Ply (3Ply PVC +1Ply Celluloid) Material .
- Double layers of protective films on the top of pickguards,while using please split it off.
- All materials are environmentally friendly, thermostability, no smell.
- 5 Style Pickup Covers Combinations are available (depending on the Pole Spacing of your pickup)：
● Set 2: 50mm/50mm/52mm Pickup Covers
● Set 3: 50mm/52mm/52mm Pickup Covers
● Set 4: 52mm/52mm/52mm Pickup Covers
● Set 5: Closed no hole style Pickup Covers
- Knobs: 2pcs Tone Knobs and 1pcs Volume knob.
- Switch Tip: for a 5-way strat guitar switch or similar.
- Whammy Bar Tip:about 5mm inside diameter.
- Parts Color: Yellow Color,as the photo show.
- Note:Item's color might be different from the picture because of the aberration.
1 set of guitar pickguard set according to your choice：
- 1pcs Guitar Pickguard
- 1pcs Guitar Back Plate
- 3pcs Pickup Covers
- 3pcs 2T1V Knobs
- 1pcs 5-Way Switch Tip
- 1pcs Whammy Bar Tip
Here’s my honest review:
The pickguard and back cover plate are just what I wanted and needed for my 2019 Fender Vintera 50s Mod. The 8 hole configuration fit just right.
I liked that they give you the options of hole spacing when choosing pickup covers. It was easy to measure and figure out exactly which ones I needed.
Shipping took a little over two weeks, but was free and that’s about what I expected.
Overall it looks amazing on my two tone burst!! I wouldn’t hesitate to order from these guys again.
Why I only gave 4 stars:
The pickup covers and knobs are quite yellow/brown in comparison to the ones that came on my fender. Not a big deal since I already had the other ones. I liked the full set option since it had both the pickguard and back cover plate at a great price.
The pickup height and selector switch screw holes weren’t countersunk, but I just used a countersink bit by hand to fix that. It was pretty easy to do. Or you could get replacement screws that are flat on the underside and don’t need to be countersunk. The screw holes to attach it to the guitar were countersunk on both the pickguard and back plate.
The aluminum foil shielding on the back is pretty flimsy and easy to tear if you’re not careful.