- Fit For FD Tele Thinline 69 reissue Style Tele RI Style Guitar Pickguard Replacement.
- 12 hole standard mounting pattern with counter-sunk mounting screw holes.
- 2 control pot holes pre-drilled in Standard Positions.
- 1 standard size switch cut with 2 switch mounting holes (1 each side of switch cut; not counter-sunk).
- All materials are environmentally friendly, thermostability, no smell.
- Excellent product processes ensure the edge of the smooth and structured.
- Two layers of protective film on the surface, while using please split it off.
- Material: 4ply pickguard is made of 3ply PVC and 1ply celluloid material; the 3ply pickguard is made of 3ply PVC material.
- Color: White, Black, Cream, Mint Green, Ivory, White Pearl, Black Pearl, Grey Pearl, Aged Pearl, Red Tortoise, Brown Tortoise Colors for your choice.
- Note: Item's color might be different from the picture because of the aberration.
- 1 x guitar pickguard
- 25 x mounting screws
I was hoping all 11 holes would line up but that wasn't the case. No fault of iknmusic. I had to drill holes into the guitar which was much less trouble than I had suspected.