- Hot Rails Pickup Designed for Tele style guitar bridge position.
- Model: PBL5.
Alnico 5 magnet, two steel blades and overwound coils all combine to delivers a bright , sharp,transparent ,gentle sound .the classic tone of funk and blues of the 70s and 80s.
- Fully wax potted and sealed for less noise .
- Passive pickup ,with four-conductor cable can be switched to single.
- Position:Bridge pickup.
- Magnet: Alnico 5 ( Alnico V).
- Bobbin:Black fiber plate bobbin.
- Base Plate :Brass.
Each pickup includes screws and springs.
- Model 1 :Resistance:13.6-14K ; .Inductance :10.6H.
- Model 2 :Resistance:6.2-7K ; .Inductance :4.2H.
- Model 3 :Resistance:8.9-9.5K ; .Inductance :5.3H.
- 1 x Guitar Pickup
- 3 x Mounting Screws
- 3 x Mounting Springs
All parameters for reference, the actual may be a bit deviation. The actual effect of tone will be a little different from different guitars or related equipment.
The DC Resistance we marked will change due to the difference in ambient temperature, and the range of change will reach 500Ω. In case of extreme temperature, the range of change will be greater.
I have a number of t-style guitars and try to make each one individual. One particular guitar is a Yamaha PAC102S that was in need of a bridge pick-up but I really wanted it to rock out! So I came across the hot rails from Oripure for Telecaster and put it in and WOW this thing rocks!
Still gives me some Tele twang if needed but with heavy gain it can handle anything. HIghly recommended!
Replaced a picking in a Godin Tele, wanted more balls in the bridge, pickup delivered.
Arrived quickly, everything looks great and works.