- Hot Rails Pickup Designed for Tele style guitar bridge position.
- Model: PBL5-BL-B-13.6k
- Alnico 5 magnet, two steel blades and overwound coils all combine to delivers a plump , delicate,thick of mini humbucker sound .
- Fully wax potted and sealed for less noise .
- Passive pickup ,with four-conductor cable can be switched to single.
- Position:Bridge pickup.
- Magnet: Alnico 5 ( Alnico V).
- Pole Spacing:59mm.
- Resistance:13.6-14 K.
- Peak Frequency:9.04H.
- Bobbin:Black fiber plate bobbin.
- Base Plate :Brass.
- Each pickup includes screws and springs.
- 1 x Guitar Pickup with Plastic Box
- 3 x Mounting Screws
- 3 x Mounting Springs
I have a number of t-style guitars and try to make each one individual. One particular guitar is a Yamaha PAC102S that was in need of a bridge pick-up but I really wanted it to rock out! So I came across the hot rails from Oripure for Telecaster and put it in and WOW this thing rocks!
Still gives me some Tele twang if needed but with heavy gain it can handle anything. HIghly recommended!
Replaced a picking in a Godin Tele, wanted more balls in the bridge, pickup delivered.
Arrived quickly, everything looks great and works.